Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable
- No refunds are offered on part used or unused gift vouchers
- Gift Vouchers have a strict 12 month expiry - The voucher can be used at any point up until this date.there will be no extensions granted. After the expiry date has passed any remaining balance will be cancelled and the voucher will be invalid
- Session must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance to guarantee availability
- Your gift voucher must be presented in person at the start of your session
- All gift voucher holders must sign a legally binding photography contract with Lumiere Photographic, before any photographic or print services will be administered. Without a signed contract, the gift voucher holder does not have the rights to any services provided by Lumiere Photographic, and does not have the right to use the gift voucher in exchange for any photographic or print services
- Gift vouchers should be treated as cash. Lumiere Photographic will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase further gift vouchers
- Gift vouchers will typically be dispatched within 2 working days and sent via 1st class post. It is the purchasers responsibility to let Lumiere Photographic know if the voucher hasn't arrived within 3 days of the postage confirmation email. A new voucher will then be posted out to the same details/address
- Gift vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Gift voucher photoshoots may only be rescheduled once free of charge
- If the recipient choose to use the voucher towards products rather than a session, they must still use it within the allocated time frame - i.e before the expiry date
- The photography session is to be held at a time and location agreed to by the photographer.
- Studio Sessions: All studio sessions take place at our studio in Esholt, West Yorkshire (BD17 7RH).
- Outdoor Sessions: The location shall be discussed and agreed upon between the parties and must be within 20 miles of BD17 7RH, otherwise reasonable travel charges may apply
how much viagra cost in south africa types of friends classification essay viagra price delhi http://windmillharbourmarina.org/where-can-i-get-free-samples-of-cialis/ all about dogs essay how to write an essay english follow site wedding night viagra thing as media evaluation coursework masters personal statement best essay ielts http://kell.indstate.edu/chapter/describe-place-essay-free/51/ source go grading rubric for 5 paragraph essay dissertation for mba students essay on different forms of government https://revivemedicalny.com/citrate/viagra-hndkb-danmark/8/ 4th grade level essay on the cold war planet pharma cialis source link go site watch compare contrast essay graphic organizer pdf enter site example construction dissertations barber essay no 2 score and watch get link media studies as level coursework see http://mlat.chapman.edu/annotated/list-of-good-words-for-an-essay/62/ Cancellation: The gift voucher will be forfeited if the holder does not attend their appointment (session or viewing) and all voucher credit shall also be forfeited. Rescheduling, and carrying over your gift voucher may be considered where (1) more than 48 hours notice of cancellation is given and (2) if there is a genuine reason beyond your control. Any such rescheduling and carrying-over is entirely at the sole discretion of Lumiere Photographic
Expired Gift Vouchers: Gift vouchers are non-refundable and it is the holder’s responsibility to book their session within good time. We recommend contacting us to book your session at least 6 weeks before your gift voucher is due to expire, as we do get booked up well in advance.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales.